Didn't want to have to do this, but...

Some players signed up for characters but haven't posted anything anywhere since then in a whole month.

I've returned them to the available casting pool so that the characters can be claimed by someone who'll use them.

You can re-sign up for a character if you *are* going to post something with them, but it's not fair to claim a character and then do nothing, because that takes the character out of the interaction possibilities entirely.

Similarly, there are two characters who have had one or two posts close to a month ago. Suou and Kira? Since you have posted something I'm cutting you a little more slack, but please reply to at least one thread in the next week (even if it's just to say "this week is crazy, give me until date X and I'll have something up") or they'll go back into the general casting pool on the 12th.

The URL in case anyone's forgotten it:
http://sakuracrisis.proboards22.com
The board password:
sakuracrisis

Thanks...